Monday, October 31, 2011

I Would Chop Off My Left Toe To Get Tickets To DEF CON

 As you guys know, I am working on my Cyber Security Degree and I LOVE all things tech. If you do not know about DEF CON ,  I recommend you check out their site ASAP!!!  You could spend days..literally days on the website and it's links emerged in cyber goodness. DEF CON is a Hacking Conference held once a year in Las Vegas, Nevada. DEF CON is so bad ass that FBI , DoD , United States Inspection Service and other agencies regularly attend the conferences. So go check them out! I left a link below on one of my favorites vids from one of DEF CON's regulars Fyoder. I am currently saving up for DEF CON 20 held  July 26-29th, 2012. Plasma would be a better way to make funds considering I like to wear sandals and its July.
 As always enjoy  ^_^


http://vimeo.com/15655756

No comments:

Post a Comment